Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||300-1001-001||Printer Brand:||Citronix Printer|
Adhesion Yellow Industrial Inkjet Date Coding Ink Flammable Stimulating
Ink solvent refers to ink additives which can be used in solvent and dilution for the printing ink. It's an indispensable component in the ink. The low boiling point of the solvent is below 100℃, and the middle boiling point is between 100 ℃ and 150 ℃. The high boiling point is between 150 ℃ and 200 ℃.
Yellow pigment MEK base ink is designed to print on dark colored substrates. Like Pipe and Wires .
An excellent alternative to using Yellow inks, as micro pigment formulations operate equally as well as dye based inks eliminating the typical maintenance pigment yellow inks .
|Yellow ink||473ml a|
1. It is flammable and stimulating;
2. Sealed and stored in a dark and ventilated place;
3. Put it Away from flame, heat source, electrostatic storage;
4. Avoid take the volatile gases into nose, eyes and skin;
5. If it comes into skin, wash it with water and soap;
6. If it come into eyes, please wash with plenty of water for at least 15min, and immediately seek for medical advice.
The WDD CIJ ink range includes but is not limited to :
1. Food-grade inks which comply with EEC requirements.
2. Thermochromic inks that change color indicating temperature change.
3. Washable inks for returnable bottles.
4. Water-based and alcohol-based inks for environmentally sensitive applications.
5. Anti-diversion inks.
6. Pigmented inks for high contrast applications.
7. Fade-resistant inks for vulcanization applications.
Who we are?
We are a manufacturer of high-quality, low cost alternative parts, replacement inks and make-up fluids for the most major brands of industrial inkjet printers, such as Videojet®, Domino®, Willett®, Imaje®, Linx® and Hitachi®.
Why choose us?
1. Prompt delivery.
2. Excellent service.
3. Highly competitive prices.
4. Global network of customers.
5. Long established and experienced.
6. Hundreds of direct replacement products.